Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to be on TV?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
French TV that is.

I was was contacted through some Cornell alum friends to see if there are any Roadster owners in the SF Bay Area that are willing to be interviewed for French TV. They'd like to shoot this Friday, but can do other times as well.

The network is TF1 (kind of like the French CBS or NBC). It is the largest french-speaking network in Europe and its 8pm nightly newscast is watched by some 9 million viewers.

The piece they're doing is on electric cars mainly from the business perspective, focusing on Tesla in particular (since they're starting to market more proactively in Europe). The news crew will be interviewing Tesla employees and getting some footage at Menlo Park.

However, they'd also like to make the story more relatable to their prime time audience by adding the personal perspective of a current Roadster owner, along with a few shots of you driving the car around the block or so. Expect the whole thing to take about half an hour.

Ideally they'd like to do it Thursday or Friday, whenever is convenient, and can go anywhere in the Bay Area. You'll even get a DVD of the broadcast. :biggrin:

I know it's a bit of short notice. So any takers?

Last edited:
French TV that is.

The network is TF1 (kind of like the French CBS or NBC). It is the largest french-speaking network in Europe and its 8pm nightly newscast is watched by some 9 million viewers.

The piece they're doing is on electric cars mainly from the business perspective, focusing on Tesla in particular (since they're starting to market more proactively in Europe). The news crew will be interviewing Tesla employees and getting some footage at Menlo Park.

Interesting. I'm French and I live in Menlo Park, does that qualify me ? :smile:
Only problem, I just cancelled my Roadster so I'm no longer a future owner :frown:

Did you get some more Roadster drive time, doug?

3471688427_c4ab3415ec.jpg

Nice camerawoman. What's her name?

I posted some of the pics I took today with the TF1 folks.

It was fun, and my car looked good, don't you think? And thanks to you, Doug, I'm sure I got my Roadster a few days early so I could have it in time to participate in the video shoot with the French TV folks. Also looking forward to seeing what I look like speaking in French, when they dub in my responses to their questions. :smile: