TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Want to buy: 2017-2018 Tesla Model S

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by nbakhtyar, Dec 27, 2019.

1. nbakhtyar

nbakhtyar Member

Please PM me if the following meets the criteria of the car you are selling:

- Years: 2017-2018 Model S
    - Battery: 75kwh
    - Color: Any color, preferably silver, metallic gray, white, red
    - Miles: less than +-30k miles
    - Price: <$52k

I'm ready to purchase. Located near the San Francisco bay area. Willing to drive a few hundred miles for the right car.

Thank you!

2. rDunivin

rDunivin Member

And if it’s outside the Bay Area, or has more than the 30k miles, I would be interested.
    I am looking for AWD though.

3. nbakhtyar

nbakhtyar Member

I have since purchased a MS. Thank you everyone.

4. orion

orion Member

Congrats finding your car! What color, year, options did you decide on? I've been searching for a similarly priced 2016-2018.
    I'm holding out for one with FSD or EAP but not seeing many in my price range, with 4 year warranty, on ev-cpo sites yet.

• Like x 1
  5. rDunivin

rDunivin Member

Out of curiosity what is your price range?

How come model S over newer model 3?

6. orion

orion Member

I'd like to stay below $55k, my original budget was $35k. I noticed a metallic silver 2017 MS with 10k miles, sub zero package, and EAP sold on tesla.com for $55,400 out of Chicago. It had a scratch on the hood but that was the only defect listed. I'm hoping for something similar out.

I've been interested in the Model S since it was released and have always liked its appearance.