Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Behold my 'new' S85D :D
Thanks to @Ozzieman62 for this stunning machine; I'm stoked!
Drove it back from Melbourne to Sydney yesterday and it was flawless.

Attachments

• My Tesla S85D1.JPG
    My Tesla S85D1.JPG
    512.8 KB · Views: 88
The auctioneer said they where sold on behalf of a finance company liquidating a failed business ( that wouldn't be Tesla themselfs now would it? )

All but the MS60 to pricey for me.
Even the 60 seemed not a crash hot deal when some
Resized_Screenshot_20181015-213823001_6040.jpeg

hmm. I reckon these are inventory cars that Tesla Australia hasn't been able to shift. So instead of lowering their prices, to save face they've sent them to auction. That's an unusual amount of low km MY17 models to show up all at once.
people let thier S85 go for $85000, or am I wrong?

Hello all,

Just joined this forum this is the first time posting

i am also looking for a Tesla model S with minimum 70kwh battery
otherwise i'm not too specific.
i'm looking for low kms
well maintained interior/ exterior
hopefully in WA?

if interstate i can travel

Cheers

The auctioneer said they where sold on behalf of a finance company liquidating a failed business ( that wouldn't be Tesla themselfs now would it? )

All but the MS60 to pricey for me.
Even the 60 seemed not a crash hot deal when someView attachment 344028

people let thier S85 go for $85000, or am I wrong?
That S100 for $125k was a bargain. Damn.

I think it's very likely that those cars are ex Tesla inventory that they couldn't shift. They're MY17 cars, and they'd want to shift them to replace them with MY18 demos.

Reactions: alexeiw123
That S100 for $125k was a bargain. Damn.

I think it's very likely that those cars are ex Tesla inventory that they couldn't shift. They're MY17 cars, and they'd want to shift them to replace them with MY18 demos.

The 17' S100D was full satin wrapped with company logos on it, Pickles removed them so I doubt they would be Tesla stock?

Its front bumper had a knock underneath which I presume was the cause of the front quarter/light area looking out of alignment, slight damage to the rear bumper, all four wheels curbed and clear coat damage from bird crap on one spot. So assuming it drove well then nothing too serious.
Tesla is currently selling a 17' 100d with less km's in grey for 145k, so a 20k premium over the auction car.