Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to buy model s p85d/p90d

Target

Supporting Member
Apr 9, 2018
Chicago Land
2016 Model S P85D for sale
If it was my money, I would probably buy this one. I have chatted back and forth with the seller and last I heard he hadn't sold it yet. It has substantial Tesla bumper to bumper warranty left on it, and while it is just a bit above your range, it is a 2016 and one of the better price to value ratios I have seen around. I am just not in the market right now.

avaghela

Feb 12, 2018
San Jose
If it was my money, I would probably buy this one. I have chatted back and forth with the seller and last I heard he hadn't sold it yet. It has substantial Tesla bumper to bumper warranty left on it, and while it is just a bit above your range, it is a 2016 and one of the better price to value ratios I have seen around. I am just not in the market right now.

Nice ride and worth considering, the only think concerned me was the accident on car reported to CarFax - low $ amount ref damage

Libraqasi

Feb 25, 2021
Phoenix Arizona
Yes I have been talking back and forth with seller and yes we are like couple thousands apart. I think it’s not going to work.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC