Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

*WANT TO BUY * Model S P85DL or P90DL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As titles states... I'm looking for a clean '14-'16 P85DL or P90DL. Will pay premium for the right car.

Not a must... But I'm really looking for the car to be wrapped in paint protection film on the front end at minimum as I will be re-wrapping it in stealth film and any pre existing defects (rock chips, scratches etc) will show through the wrap.

Black, gray, silver or white. Black interior only. Carbon interior trim preferred. All other standard options like smart suspension, pano roof, HiFi sound, rear carbon spoiler a plus etc.

Let see what ya got. Thanks in advance and can't wait to join the club. Finally!

Cheers 🍻