Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to Buy: Model S Rear Facing Jump Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I just removed mine — call or text 920-475-9595 if still looking!

Attachments

• C75A4A08-5C93-4758-B747-585E208F8E1A.jpeg
    C75A4A08-5C93-4758-B747-585E208F8E1A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 321
Looking to buy rear facing jump seats to retrofit into my 2020 Tesla Model S Performance.

If you have or know anyone that is willing to sell their jump seats out of a 2012 to 2018 Tesla… please let me know.

I’ll pay top dollar!
Sounds good. We have one--never used it (because our daughter and her friends were too big when we got our 2013 Model S). We're located in Southern California. There is info on this site about what hardware is needed and apparently the fitting instruction videos are available on YouTube. But we've got the OEM Tesla child seat unused and ready to sell. I can weigh it and look into shipping options, if interested.

Sounds good. We have one--never used it (because our daughter and her friends were too big when we got our 2013 Model S). We're located in Southern California. There is info on this site about what hardware is needed and apparently the fitting instruction videos are available on YouTube. But we've got the OEM Tesla child seat unused and ready to sell. I can weigh it and look into shipping options, if interested.
Would only want whatever the standard rate is--nothing more. Happy to move it along.