TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Want to BUY Model S..

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by KingKitega, Oct 5, 2014.

1. KingKitega

KingKitega Member

Hi all - I am relocating back to UK in next couple months. I cancelled my Model S order in HK but don't want to wait 4-5months for new car (Tesla cannot transfer to UK unfortunately). If anyone is looking to sell - do PM me. Thanks!

2. nwarddrfc

nwarddrfc Member

If you have a look on autotrader.co.uk there are or was 3 the other day. One top spec p85, 85 with lots about it for only 65k and another but hardly any info

3. Rluner

Rluner Member