Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to Buy: Model X with Free Supercharging, White or Black interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell A BEAUTIFUL 2016 90D X (#2650 off the line)
Original Specs Model X 90D
-$95,500 All-Wheel Drive Included Deep Blue Metallic Paint $1,000
-20" Silver Wheels Included
-Ultra White Seats $2,500 Matte
-Obeche Wood Décor Included Black Headliner
-Included Six Seat Interior $3,000
-Supercharger Enabled Included High Amperage Charger Upgrade $1,000 Lifetime Free
-Autopilot Convenience Features $2,500 Smart Air Suspension Included
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500
-Subzero Weather Package $1,000
-Towing Package $750 Subtotal
Premium Sound package with SIRUS/XM
Total $110,950

Original Owner
- 39,700 MI
-located in the Chicago area for a local pick up
- FULL WARRANTY IN PLACE UNTIL May, 2022

$64,750 will entertain legit offers

2019 raven performance + ludacris package, white ext fully wrapped with xpel stealth matte, black leather interior, 6 seats with carbon fiber trim, 22" performance onyx wheels with Pirelli , unlimited free lifetime supercharging + already purchased full FSD, 23.5k miles. I purchased the car at $140k. asking 94k

let me know

2019 raven performance + ludacris package, white ext fully wrapped with xpel stealth matte, black leather interior, 6 seats with carbon fiber trim, 22" performance onyx wheels with Pirelli , unlimited free lifetime supercharging + already purchased full FSD, 23.5k miles. I purchased the car at $140k. asking 94k

let me know

Isn't the free unlimited supercharging non-transferrable?

Isn't the free unlimited supercharging non-transferrable?
not if I make you an account to give you access. and you have access the the Tesla account via the Tesla app, then I tell them that my family member (you) is gonna be the sole driver of the car and I want you to have full control for service and maintenance purposes. others have done it this way in the past and it works