Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Want to buy model y LR AWD reservation

Join tesla inventory tracker on Facebook. Admins post inventory cars. You can Pick up brand new 2022 or demo. Need to be quick. Right now no delivery on inventory.
7279B498-2E85-4CDA-A2A9-F706ACC3C01B.png

Make a trip to Chicago and drive it back today...

2021 Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Blue/Black 5 seater...
Demo Vehicle with 2,855 mile odometer
Available for local delivery in Chicago

Make a trip to Chicago and drive it back today...

2021 Model Y Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Blue/Black 5 seater...
Demo Vehicle with 2,855 mile odometer
Available for local delivery in Chicago
How does this work? I live in AZ. Do I have to pay taxes during delivery in Chicago and then while registering in AZ, will I pay here again? New to this thing.

Join tesla inventory tracker on Facebook. Admins post inventory cars. You can Pick up brand new 2022 or demo. Need to be quick. Right now no delivery on inventory. View attachment 746418
HI,. I did not know such a group exists.. So, should i keep looking for cars in my state? I am ok to drive anywhere in CA but I dont want to get hit with CA taxes and AZ taxes.

Reactions: voxel
How does this work? I live in AZ. Do I have to pay taxes during delivery in Chicago and then while registering in AZ, will I pay here again? New to this thing.
No idea. Just brought up the local inventory page and saw a MY LR. I would open up a chat session from the Tesla web site and ask them. Or use the request a callback link on that page I linked above. Good luck. You could also try different ZIP codes to find something closer to you...

HI,. I did not know such a group exists.. So, should i keep looking for cars in my state? I am ok to drive anywhere in CA but I dont want to get hit with CA taxes and AZ taxes.

There are Discord sites dedicated to certain states and Tesla models. This one should be for AZ and Model Y. MUTE all other channels on this server and when this pings.. buy the car :)

Hey.. .were you on Reddit asking for a quicker car delivery?

There are Discord sites dedicated to certain states and Tesla models. This one should be for AZ and Model Y. MUTE all channels on this server and when this pings.. buy the car :)

Hey.. .were you on Reddit asking for a quicker car delivery?
Thanks.. and No. i was not on Reddit

Reactions: voxel

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC