Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to buy new 21" Arachnids or trade 19" Tempest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone here interested in selling their stock 21" arachnids or trading for 19" tempest wheels with delivery miles?
Hi There,
I just took delivery of my MSLR with 19'' tempest wheels. Car had 23 miles at deliver and currently at around 100 with the drive home.

Looking to sell the stock rims/tires/covers:

Selling a brand new set of 2021 Model S 19" Tempest Wheels with Wheel Covers, Tires and TPMS sensors.

Includes:
  • 2x 19X9.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
  • 2x 19X10.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
  • 2x 255/45R19 Pirelli P ZERO Tires
  • 2x 285/40R19 Pirelli P ZERO Tires
  • 4x Tempest Wheel Covers
  • 4x BLE tire pressure sensors
Located in Northern California: In-person sale ideal
Please PM for details.

I have a set of 21" Arachnids for sale, if you're still looking. Took them off my 22 Model S Plaid, just 269 miles on them and less than 30 days use.

Yeah I saw them on eBay, I think with shipping and everything its a bit too expensive.

FYI, SC charges 6300 for the 21" Arachnid with Summer PS4S and TPMS brand new with installation.