Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Want to Buy: Referral Reward Black Wall Connector (HPWC) for $350

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
I'm not in a hurry to buy as my NEMA 14-50 is doing the trick just fine so I'm not looking to pay the higher prices some are asking for one of these. If you have one you got from a referral (read: Free) that you want to move quickly w/o needing to take photos, create a listing or deal with tire kickers shoot me a message. I'm backed by decades of online buying/selling experience with literally thousands of positive transactions so no headaches or extra effort on your part. Located in Northern Colorado so bonus points if you're local to me for cash transaction.

Thanks for looking!