Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to buy Tesla Solar Roof token

JKNN

Sep 28, 2017
Denmark
Hi there!

I am looking to buy a Tesla Solar Roof token from the referal program to move up in line.

Can anyone help me?

Best Regards
Jeppe

patrick40363

Mar 25, 2014
Cali
What doesn't exist?

The Solar Roof or the Solar Roof Tokens?

This is straight from the Tesla Web Site:

"...
  • Early Access Token for Solar Roof
    Be one of the first to get Solar Roof with this early-access token for priority scheduling of a Solar Roof installation. If you do not use this award, the token may be given to a friend.
..."
Did you receive one? I have been waiting for months. I don't think they exist.

zanary

Jan 25, 2017
SF Bay Area (East Bay), CA
I have not yet received communication, but I've sent another questions. The referal program usually respond back in about 2 weeks. I think many of the referals gift are late, and this one is no exception :)

Brandon332

Apr 4, 2016
USA
@JKNN I have a token coming that I'll never use since we have new solar panels. If you or anyone else wants it you can have it for like $250 since it's of no use to me. Feel free to pm or text me 9788575398

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC