Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to drive Your Tesla In The 2015 Annapolis MD 4th of July Parade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I followed the link and got:

Access Denied

Sorry gk**********@cox.net, you don't have permission to view the page you've just tried to access.

If you feel that you have received this message in error, please contact us with specific details so that we may review your access to this web site.
Thanks

And, of course, the "Contact Us" link doesn't work.

Habious, did you lose access to the Local clubs sections of the Forums? I'd expect that if you're registered on the official forums and you own (even a Roadster) they should give you access to the local clubs.

Hilariously, I had access to the local clubs for a couple years while I had my deposit in, but wasn't able to pull the trigger on the full order and THEN lost access to the local clubs after I had finalized :rolleyes:

The standard fix seems to be a call to... (checking J.T.s FAQ)... Ownership @ 877-798-3752; I suppose I should make that call, myself.

I followed the link and got:

Access Denied

Sorry gk**********@cox.net, you don't have permission to view the page you've just tried to access.

If you feel that you have received this message in error, please contact us with specific details so that we may review your access to this web site.
Thanks

And, of course, the "Contact Us" link doesn't work.

Habious: No earthly idea why Cox (or any other ISP) would block the Tesla forums

Here are a couple photos of the Teslas in the staging area for the 4th of July Parade in Annapolis last year.

a42.jpg

a41.jpg

Lanny

Habious, did you lose access to the Local clubs sections of the Forums? I'd expect that if you're registered on the official forums and you own (even a Roadster) they should give you access to the local clubs.

The standard fix seems to be a call to... (checking J.T.s FAQ)... Ownership @ 877-798-3752; I suppose I should make that call, myself.

I didn't lose access to local forums...I apparently never had it to begin with.

I called Customer Service, and they're sorting it out. But, after updating my records, they say it could take "up to 5 days" for the changes in my account to take effect. Oops.