Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to Rent Model S for 10 days, West Coast of USA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just like the title says, I'm considering renting a Model S for about 10 days, from June 26 to July 8, 2013 on the west coast of the USA.

The car will likely have about 2000 miles added to it. If that's something you would consider, and like to put a few bucks in your pocket, let me know.

Tony Williams

have you tried to contact Tesla Directly? maybe they have a TD car or one with some messed up interior parts etc from a display car

..I'd be into driving the 3000 miles for the rally if I could borrow a car too (and leave my wife out of the trip) '
as of now I'm not planning on the BC/BC trip anymore - still sounds pretty 'fun'

good luck

Tel 310-337-9999

Daily is about $700 & weekly is about $$4135

(I tried linking but google says site might be compromised)

There's a rental in San Francisco, too. He didn't want the car to "leave the country" because it wasn't insured for that (not sure how he determined that, since I'm not leaving the country) and he didn't want it gone that long (I really thought that was nirvana in rentals... long rentals).

- - - Updated - - -

have you tried to contact Tesla Directly? maybe they have a TD car or one with some messed up interior parts etc from a display car

..I'd be into driving the 3000 miles for the rally if I could borrow a car too (and leave my wife out of the trip) '
as of now I'm not planning on the BC/BC trip anymore - still sounds pretty 'fun'

good luck

Drive up to Blaine, WA for the June 29 launch party, then go home.

Tesla Rental

Just like the title says, I'm considering renting a Model S for about 10 days, from June 26 to July 8, 2013 on the west coast of the USA.

The car will likely have about 2000 miles added to it. If that's something you would consider, and like to put a few bucks in your pocket, let me know.

Tony Williams

Tony, did you manage to sort anything??

my wife, 6 months old child & i will be visiting the USA this fall for a once in a lifetime roadtrip - we are starting in Washington DC, and heading West to the Pacific - we too would like to rent a Tesla - any owners out there interested in helping us out ??

find me on Facebook if you want [i'm the Toby Holland sitting in the 90s F1 car] or mobile +36705246083

here's hoping :)