Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to return new Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because both times I've done it, I got a different warning banner, no flashers turned on, and I'm 99.999999% sure AP disengaged. The only highway time I get locally is a 2.5 mile stretch on I95 in CT going between work and home. It's not easy getting up to 90 with AP engaged in time to test it. Not to mention, there's a weigh station where the state troopers love to run radar and laser (I do have protection though).

Also I find it so strange that this forum has a "disagree" button. In some threads people seem to go through the whole thread and use it on every post that says something they don't like, even if they never present an argument against what is being said. Perhaps it keeps flame wars from happening?

There are some legitimate uses for it, for example to note misinformation in a post. If I say Model 3 is available as a hatchback, then a lot of people Disagreeing sends a message... That helps future readers, if some post gathers many disagrees, because they are shown in context unlike replies downstream...

Of course in opinion posts it is a bit unfortunate at times - and yes, it is sort of abused at times.