TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Want to Trade: 2017 Model S (+ cash) for Model X

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by RasC, Aug 27, 2018.

1. RasC

RasC Member

I have a 2017 Red 75D model S delivered Late Dec 2017 (10K miles)
    My Family is expanding and would like to trade for Model X (preferably light interior with 6-7 seating).
    Willing to trade + cash.

2. yogi4

yogi4 Member

Do you intend to sell your Model S , if so what's your pricing on that?

3. BerTX

BerTX Supporting Member

Be aware that your car will not have free unlimited Supercharging to the new owner. Likely the car you trade for will not, either, unless it was delivered before mid-January 2017.

4. RasC

RasC Member

I was hoping to skip the selling step and see if anyone was looking to work out some sort of trade.

5. RasC

RasC Member

So the Free supercharging stays with the owner with that specific car, not the car itself?

6. BerTX

BerTX Supporting Member

Cars that have unlimited free supercharging due to using a referral from an owner do not have transferable free unlimited supercharging. New cars delivered after mid-January of 2017 all fall in this category.

7. Maaz

Maaz Member

8. Bongos3

Bongos3 Member

Hi Are you still looking to trade? I have a 2017 tesla x 11k miles in san diego thinking about trading for the right s . Thanks Tommy

9. Bongos3

Bongos3 Member

Hi Are you still looking to trade? I have a 2017 tesla x 11k miles in san diego thinking about trading for the right s . Thanks Tommy