Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to trade or sell, 2018 model X P100D 7 seater 12,500 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I need more range. Thinking of selling or trading for Raven long range model X 7 seater

The car is black on black 7 seater December 2018 build model X. No FSD but has upgraded HW 3, tow hitch installed, P100D. Has the seat cooling feature. 22 inch black wheels, one of them new, the other ones pretty much fixable to look new before sale, and have an extra 22 inch spare wheel (Tesla was generous to give us an extra wheel) Unlimited supercharging isn't transferable as far as I know but there might be ways around it if we swap.

Anyone interested?

Here is the closest thing I could find on Tesla's website. It has more miles and doesn't have the 22" wheels and is $91k

Screenshot_20210418-115614.png

• Informative
Reactions: M3BlueGeorgia
Here is the cheapest I could find. It has FSD so factoring that in, it is $76k, but it has much more miles, doesn't have 7 seats and doesn't have the 22" wheels. So compared to Tesla's website, I think it's a fair price. Lowest I would go is $78k. I would rather just keep it rather than sell to less than that.

Screenshot_20210418-120128.png

Reactions: GWord
Here is the cheapest I could find. It has FSD so factoring that in, it is $76k, but it has much more miles, doesn't have 7 seats and doesn't have the 22" wheels. So compared to Tesla's website, I think it's a fair price. Lowest I would go is $78k. I would rather just keep it rather than sell to less than that.

View attachment 654806

Not sure how to direct message you on here but I am interested, could you email me pics or your number at my email Moh77068 @ Gmail . com

Hi everyone. I need more range. Thinking of selling or trading for Raven long range model X 7 seater

The car is black on black 7 seater December 2018 build model X. No FSD but has upgraded HW 3, tow hitch installed, P100D. Has the seat cooling feature. 22 inch black wheels, one of them new, the other ones pretty much fixable to look new before sale, and have an extra 22 inch spare wheel (Tesla was generous to give us an extra wheel) Unlimited supercharging isn't transferable as far as I know but there might be ways around it if we swap.

Anyone interested?
IS the car still available? I am interested in.
My contact email: gjy40404@gmail