TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Want USED Tesla Model X 75 D Lease take over or under $75K

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by austinchicatx, Jun 17, 2018.

1. austinchicatx

austinchicatx Member

HI. I have a month to buy my car. Looking for a used Tesla Model X w75D with the following:
    Captains Chairs in back seat
    Enhanced Auto Pilot
    Exterior Color (first choice white... then... black, charcoal or silver)
    The rest is flexible but I would prefer the smaller tires (20s) as I read that the larger tires are muy, muy $$$.

I live in Austin, TX but travel alot or willing to use transport service.

2. pkodali

pkodali Member

Just a heads up, if you configure the exact same thing brand new and get the federal tax credit its almost 75K

3. austinchicatx

austinchicatx Member

Thanks! I did look at brand new but the sticker without TTL is $91K.....Trying to decide the best way to go. Wondering if there is anyone that is ready to sell theirs. Also exploring lease take over too....

4. pkodali

pkodali Member

yeah, sorry. just realized I was lookign at the wrong figure. It comes out to about 84K after tax credit, so it might be worth the extra 7k for unlimited supercharging, MCU2, and other improvements

5. RedMS

RedMS Member

Another thing is you travel at lot and use superchargers a used model X will most likely not have free supercharging (unless it’s a 2016). The difference between new and used is going to be less than $10k. You can get a significant discount if you can find showroom or new inventory model that will bridge the gap even more. Lastly financing a used car comes with higher interest rate vs. new. Good luck

6. austinchicatx

austinchicatx Member

Good to know... All the 2016 come with free super charging? I am looking for a demo model too. That would make me smile! Can't wait till I become an official TMC member with a Tesla in my garage!!

7. pkodali

pkodali Member

All the 2016 do come with free supercharging. Btw if you want to order before July 15th, let me know if you need a referral code and I can send you a free wall charger