Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted 110v charging cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted, either the complete 110v cable assembly, or would also be interested in just the Tesla specific plug end for the Roadster.
Needed for a custom cable adaptor project.
Will pick up any where between San Diego & LA area, also possibly SF area. Will pay shipping & handling from elsewhere.

Wanted, either the complete 110v cable assembly, or would also be interested in just the Tesla specific plug end for the Roadster.
Needed for a custom cable adaptor project.
Will pick up any where between San Diego & LA area, also possibly SF area. Will pay shipping & handling from elsewhere.

Rather than purchase the Tesla connector (or cable with one) I have been making adapters that fit the Mobile Connector's (RTMC 240) NEMA 14-50 plug.

Of course another way to go with the Tesla Universal Mobile Connector (40A) or Martin Eberhard Mobile Connectors would be to plug directly into the "California" connector they use.
chargingSolutions_med_main1.jpg

RoadsterFoundryMC240.jpg

Thanks for that Eric, but as you now know I have a RFMC (at home) and custom cable for Nema14-50/14-30 30A charging.
I'm still interested in getting another Tesla 110V cable (or just the Tesla connector) for another project.
Same offer and interest - just some time has passed!