TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wanted 110v charging cable

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by rgjones, Jun 30, 2010.

1. rgjones

rgjones Member

Wanted, either the complete 110v cable assembly, or would also be interested in just the Tesla specific plug end for the Roadster.
    Needed for a custom cable adaptor project.
    Will pick up any where between San Diego & LA area, also possibly SF area. Will pay shipping & handling from elsewhere.

2. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Rather than purchase the Tesla connector (or cable with one) I have been making adapters that fit the Mobile Connector's (RTMC 240) NEMA 14-50 plug.

Of course another way to go with the Tesla Universal Mobile Connector (40A) or Martin Eberhard Mobile Connectors would be to plug directly into the "California" connector they use. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. rgjones

rgjones Member

Thanks for that Eric, but as you now know I have a RFMC (at home) and custom cable for Nema14-50/14-30 30A charging.
    I'm still interested in getting another Tesla 110V cable (or just the Tesla connector) for another project.
    Same offer and interest - just some time has passed!