TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WANTED: 2014 Model S 85 or P85 w/ AutoPilot

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Peterwyu, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Peterwyu

Peterwyu New Member

Looking for a Model S in any of the following colors:

White, Red, New Blue with auto-pilot.

2. Burt Court

Burt Court Member

When would you want a P-85D in Pearl While, tan leather, upgrade audio, no Pano roof. Never flogged, never left out at nite, never eaten or smoked in and NEVER been on a dirt road. Make me an offer. This car INSANE nice, delivered on Dec 30, 2014

3. tezzla

tezzla Member

I'm currently driving a P85 loaner with autopilot (has around 12k miles), dark blue & no pano.

4. liuping

liuping Active Member

Peter,

I tried to reply to your PM, but you have reached your limit or replies (probably since you are a new user) and it says you need to free up some space.

My inventory car only had 800 miles and it's only 2 months old, so the discount was only $1800. But it was almost exactly what I would have ordered, it was already at the store so I could inspect it, and I get it in 3 days instead of almost 2 months, so I decided it made sense for me.

Referral codes (like say, http://ts.la/steven562 :wink: ) also work with inventory cars, so I got a total of $2800 off retail price. Not a lot, but it paid for the Cyclones wheels.

There is an official formula for inventory cars. Based on my car, I'd guess it's close to $500 per month and $1 per mile.