Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: 2014 or later MS with AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a 2014 or later MS with AP1, tech, and panoramic roof.

Looking at low $50k or better.

I know it's wishful thinking but CPOs are very low in inventory right now.

I'm located in DC / Northern VA area.

I am picking up my CPO 2014 ms80 with ap1 , 43000 miles next week. White with pano roof, tech package, and 21” grey wheels! $48,800!! There are still deals out there especially with the end of 2014 leases getting returned this month. My sales guy was great in sending me unlisted deals. If anyone is interested let me know and I can PM you his details

• Helpful
Reactions: morrisdl
I am picking up my CPO 2014 ms80 with ap1 , 43000 miles next week. White with pano roof, tech package, and 21” grey wheels! $48,800!! There are still deals out there especially with the end of 2014 leases getting returned this month. My sales guy was great in sending me unlisted deals. If anyone is interested let me know and I can PM you his details
Yes please send me his info, I can't find a CPO on my own (thus far) that meets my needs--thanks for the help!

The OAs (Ownership Advisors - Telsa's title for their used car salemen since that title can sometimes have a negative connotation) have access to many deals that are never listed on Tesla's website; therefore, they never make it onto ev-cpo.com or teslainventory.com Any of the good deals on those websites get snapped up in minutes. If you really want a good deal you need to be working with an OA. Tell him your price range and must have features and he will give you several options or keep looking. You can get a realistic sales price range using those websites but call the OA for the best deals.