Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: 2016 - 2017 Model X 90d/ 100d w/ AP2, PUP and UHF

Mike K

May 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Hey all, it's been a few years since I've posted regularly but it seems like this isn't the place to go for used Teslas any longer. Am I wrong? Back in 2015 - 2016 there'd be posts from the same day on page 4. Now it seems there's posts from 3 days ago on the first page. If this isn't the place to look, where should I be looking? I'm obviously out of touch. I'll give it a go either way though!

Wanted to buy/ trade: Model X

Car has to have the following:
  • Premium upgrades package
  • Ultra High Fidelity sound
  • 6 or 7 passenger seating
  • AP2 hardware. FSD or EAP preferred.
I'm not worried about mileage, color or wheel style. $50,000 - $55,000 is my wheel house. Anything more and it just doesn't make sense for me to get an X.

Happy to trade my 2017 M3 LR RWD w/ FSD and cash on my end. I'm looking for $38,000 for my car.
Also happy to consider a trade on my 2014 BMW i8. 40,000 miles on that one. Clean title car plus cash on your end there.

What have you got kids?!

GlowOwl

Dec 16, 2015
United States
onlyusedtesla.com listed 2017 X today and I bought a 2017 X there last month. 55K with EAP is the lower limit currently. I paid 56K then I added the 4 year ESA. I don't need it but what is the mileage on your M3

GLWS

taurusking

Jul 12, 2014
East Texas
Hey Mike... long time back I used to be active with TMC but now I am not. Bought a MS in 2014 and now looking for MX just like you. WIth FSD options you are looking at 60K + depending on the battery size. This is what I found so far browsing through threads and looking at EV CPO.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC