TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wanted: 21" Model S OEM Wheels and Tires

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Couchaj, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Couchaj

Couchaj Member

Hey guys. I'm looking to purchase a set of 21" wheels and tires, grey or silver, for a Model S. I just ordered a P85 with 3700 miles on it and it will be here in a little over a week. We could swap out the factory 19s for the 21s plus a little extra cash, or I could just buy the 21s outright. I'm trying to save on shipping from the mainland.
    Thanks.

2. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

I have a set of 21" grey wheels for sale. I'm on the mainland, though, but they're gorgeous. Take a look at my listing.

3. Couchaj

Couchaj Member

Rockster, sending you a PM.

4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

So, what's the plan to do with your 19"? A couple of us have been looking for a "spare".

5. Couchaj

Couchaj Member

Best case would be to find someone with 21s looking to downgrade. If I can't swap them out, then I'll look at selling them. I wouldn't mind selling individually as spares, especially if at least 2 people were interested. I can let you know for sure in the upcoming week as it gets closer to mine arriving.

6. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Good. Several of us here have talked about this before. I think there are three that are interested.
    There's no hurry. Get your car, get your new wheels, get everything done and then tell us what you are interested in getting.
    You probably know how many miles the car has on it now. That's going to tell us about the tires too probably.
    New car or another owner?

7. Couchaj

Couchaj Member

Almost new; it has 3700 miles on it. I'll shoot you a message as soon as I get the new ones. I found a place on the mainland that will ship wheels and tires 2 day delivery for a pretty good price.