TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WANTED: 21" turbines set, grey ideally

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by sakimano, Mar 24, 2017.

1. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

Long shot but if you have any for sale, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

I'm near Toronto so I can either grab them if you're near the border around lake ontario, or we can ship them all the way here (on my dime of course)

[​IMG]

2. world101

world101 Member

Not a long shot. There are so many sets for sale on this forum.

3. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

...In California!
    Would love to find some that are less then 3000 kms away :)

There's a seller on eBay who claims to sell oem wheels, new. Worst case I will check into them and maybe go that way.

4. Lmlagarce

Lmlagarce Member

I just bought a brand new set from an online seller. He works for a tire and wheel shop. New S owners pick up their vehicle, drive straight to him and upgrade wheels. He then sells the OEM. Brand new when I received them. Tires as well.

5. Razam101

Razam101 Member

Where is this guy located in Cali?

6. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

If you wouldn't mind sharing his information either here or privately it'd be appreciated

7. Lmlagarce

Lmlagarce Member

Attached Files:

8. Lmlagarce

Lmlagarce Member

Call or text the number.

Attached Files:

9. Sig72

Sig72 Member

I've got a set of 21" silver wheels (no tires on them) for sale, but I'm in California. Message me if you want more details/are interested

10. Luder94

Luder94 Member

I've got a set for sale refinished in BBS Shadow chrome, staggered setup with a new set of tires mounted with less than 2000 miles on them. I can sell with or without tires. I'm in Chicago area and willing to ship. Tried posting pics here, but having a hard time with the site: pics are here: Show off your aftermarket wheels.

Message me if interested.

Attached Files: