Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted: A Single Model 3 18" or 19" wheel and tire SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to acquire a single 18" or 19" Tesla Model 3 Original Equipment Wheel. I currently have a set of 19" wheels on my car, so I have a slight preference for the 19". Tire and wheel should be in good condition, straight, unbent, round, and complete with a serviceable tire with legal remaining tread. The TPMS should be still included and functioning. My intention is to use this as a spare tire. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. To make life as easy for you as possible, I can come to your home or office at a pre-arranged date and time to conduct the exchange. Please post your wheel in the thread or feel free to message me. Much appreciated.

I am looking to acquire a single 18" or 19" Tesla Model 3 Original Equipment Wheel. I currently have a set of 19" wheels on my car, so I have a slight preference for the 19". Tire and wheel should be in good condition, straight, unbent, round, and complete with a serviceable tire with legal remaining tread. The TPMS should be still included and functioning. My intention is to use this as a spare tire. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. To make life as easy for you as possible, I can come to your home or office at a pre-arranged date and time to conduct the exchange. Please post your wheel in the thread or feel free to message me. Much appreciated.
I have a few I can sell you…

Attachments

• D18BC50E-C463-4855-90A8-FFC406BD3612.jpeg
    D18BC50E-C463-4855-90A8-FFC406BD3612.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 52