TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WANTED: ANY Configuration 2013/2014 Model S

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by XMan, Oct 22, 2014.

1. XMan

XMan New Member

NEED SOMETHING FOR ABOUT +/- 5 MONTHS (I hope!!).

Still waiting for my X Sig. #870. Ordered 12.5 months ago.

PRF'D (but not essential) SPECS for Model S:

* 2013 / 2014 model
    * Located in South Florida
    * Any color but red

Otherwise, open to anything that will help me with my "temporary" dilemma.
    Willing to cover shipping costs.

~~~~~~~

I'd like to get into a Tesla while I wait for the X to arrive. I was hoping to be in it by now and I'd be thrilled if I could avoid an ICE solution while I wait.
    Any configuration would be fine (as it's a temp) and I will likely use it as a trade-in when my X arrives.

I'll use Tesla's method of evaluating a previously owned Model S and then adjust accordingly based on (1) condition, (2) location and (3) private sale (not from TM).

Because MANY previously owned Model S's are hitting the market, Tesla is trying to figure out what to do with their quickly growing inventory. (Owners are trading up for new ones at an amazing rate - the "D" seems to be quite desirable)

If you can/want to, please provide a copy of the Original Build Quote - or other proof of price paid and included features - and I'll be quick to make an offer.

Cheers!

2. Ted Buban

Ted Buban New Member

September 30, 2013 P85+ for sale---$124,970 new---asking 90k or best offer--702-524-4

Located in Las Vegas Nevada 702-524-4565