TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WANTED: Cybertruck Demo Videos

Discussion in 'Cybertruck' started by Sean_TX, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Sean_TX

Sean_TX New Member

Rivian seems to run good marketing for their truck. Just got an email with video of some desert/off-road testing of their truck. I would love to see some stuff like this on the Cybertruck! Do you think they will start releasing media like this anytime soon?

2. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

Those Greta Thunberg headlights kill the vibe..

3. ThomasD

ThomasD Member

You would think with the torque that thing has they could have easily walked up that rocky hill instead of going that fast. I wonder if you will be able to run larger tires.

4. ThomasD

ThomasD Member

With a short wheel base it should be able to handle narrow trails Needs a bit more ground clearance I say let us hit the trails

5. Sean_TX

Sean_TX New Member

Agreed! They might have had something... but those lights... o_O