Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted: drive units in any condition

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a drive unit to mess with. Loud, milling, whatever. Interested to take them apart in the event I have to get into the one on my own car. Of course the worse it is the less I want to pay for it. Would also be interested in water damage to them if the price was right.

I have a drive unit that failed its off of 2013 model s 60. I have no idea how much they would even cost you can let me know. I will try to replace it in probably a week or so. Do you happen to know if anybody can flash the new unit?

Looking for a drive unit to mess with. Loud, milling, whatever. Interested to take them apart in the event I have to get into the one on my own car. Of course the worse it is the less I want to pay for it. Would also be interested in water damage to them if the price was right.
did you get your drive unit? I might have one, it has not failed, it just makes noise.