TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Wanted European Front License Plate Bracket

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by jimtelsa, Nov 26, 2015.

1. jimtelsa

jimtelsa Member

Like the title says
    Where is the best place to get one?
    Want to have a custom european plate made to match my state plate.
    I would like the OEM version.

2. Stijn

Stijn Member

If you really need it, I could check with Tesla in Belgium for the cost and let you know.

3. jimtelsa

jimtelsa Member

Yes that would be awesome

4. igorvinck

igorvinck Member

You want the bracket (black plastic between licence plate and nose cone) or a euro front licence plate or both ?

5. taoty

taoty New Member

Hello, I'm wanting one exactly like the title notes....anyone out there that can help me get BOTH bracket (black plastic between licence plate and nose cone) WITH a euro front licence plate.