Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted feedback on MY pricing request For Elon and Franz

Ogre

Sep 6, 2021
Oregon
They're not "pointless corrections"... we are living in the third decade of the 21 century were, gasp, women and men should (finally) be treated equally. By the OP saying " there are a massive number of men" shows phenomenal ignorance and blatent sexism for the times we are living in. As they used to say in the 80's "get with the program" -- a term I despised back them, but is more and more useful today.
It's just bad writing. There are places where trying to be gender neutral sounds awkward, this is the reverse. Saying "Men" here is not just sexist, it sounds forced, like the author is trying to be sexist.

Reactions: HankLloydRight

bolosky

May 5, 2009
What I'm talking about is something more akin to the Mazda Miata. I'm not super interested in 0-60 in 1.1 seconds or a top speed of 200MPH. I would love something that does 0-60 in 3-4 seconds and drives like a go-cart around corners.
So you want an original Roadster, then.

• Funny
Reactions: HankLloydRight

Ogre

Sep 6, 2021
Oregon
So you want an original Roadster, then.
Yes, but I'm only willing to pay about half what they wanted for the original.

No... I'm not writing a long winded letter to Elon Musk. No, I don't expect this will actually happen. But it is at least a thing which could conceivably happen.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC