TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wanted: Florida owner demo near St Augustine

Discussion in 'Florida' started by stevezzzz, Dec 24, 2014.

1. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Holiday greetings, fellow MS owners!

My nephew, a young Austrian Tesla fan, is visiting his mom (my sister) in St Augustine over Christmas. I offered to sound out the possibility that a nearby TMC member/Model S owner would be willing to spend a little Tesla time with them this weekend after Christmas. I also suggested she call Tesla Orlando/Longwood about a demo, but I imagine they're probably swamped with year-end deliveries and such.

Benedikt is is an interesting and engaging young man, an engineer who designs and tests kiteboarding and paragliding equipment for a German manufacturer, and a world-class foil kiteboard racer. My sister's a Baroque instrumentalist and wooden boat enthusiast.

At any rate, please PM me if you're interested and available, and I'll put you in touch. Thanks!

2. LeoJ

LeoJ Member

I'm in Ormond Beach about 50 miles South of St. Augustine. I have a Model S and can work something out, either hear or at St. Augustine, if he wants. Important that whoever he goes with, he witness a SC in operation - either here at Port Orange or St. Augustine. I'll PM you with my contact instructions.