TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wanted :- HPC 70amp charger for a Tesla Roadster ...

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by PV4EV, May 30, 2013.

1. PV4EV

PV4EV Member

Does anyone have a working 70amp HPC for sale that they no longer need after upgrading from a roadster to Model S ?!

Long shot, but worth a try !

If so, or you know of the equivalent from Clipper Creek, then please drop me a PM.

Thanks.

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

If you find a clipper creek unit, I have a cable and roadster connector I will sell you.

3. JoshG

JoshG Member

I actually do have a currently unused HPC. I have a Roadster and Model S, and when the S came, my electrician figured out we can't have the HPC and the Model S charger at 50 amps on the same 100 amp circuit, so we took the HPC off the wall and I use a 30A UMC for the roadster with my 50A cable for the Model S.

I will probably be selling my Roadster at some point soon :frown: and had figured the buyer would probably want the HPC as well, but since I'm not sure when I'll sell the roadster, I guess I could sell my HPC since it's just sitting in my garage.

But are you really in UK? That maybe more cost and hassle to ship than I'm willing to go through...

--josh

4. Rob360

Rob360 Member

We have a 50Amp HPC and has only been used once for a mobile charging station project.
    PM me if you're interested.

Rob

5. PV4EV

PV4EV Member

Many thanks for your offer. However I did manage to sort my faster charging requirement out in the end :smile:

6. shrink

shrink Member

Rob, I sent you a PM. I'm interested. Thanks.

7. rewoodrell

rewoodrell New Member

Hello Lloyd- I'm going to send you a PM on your roadster cable and connector as I may be interested in those items. Thanks, -Robert