Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: Model S 19" Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

Just joined the forum as I recently bought a late 2016 Model S 90D facelift. It came with the 21” turbine wheels but I’d also like a set of the 19” alloy wheels. Not keen on buying from some of the potentially shady Lithuanian ones on eBay so thought I'd ask here. I read somewhere there's a difference between the facelift and non-facelift cars TPMS but maybe somebody can advise on this?

Either way, if anybody has a set for any age of Model S in any condition, with or without tyres, they’d like to sell give me a shout.

Thanks in advance!

Hello all!

Just joined the forum as I recently bought a late 2016 Model S 90D facelift. It came with the 21” turbine wheels but I’d also like a set of the 19” alloy wheels. Not keen on buying from some of the potentially shady Lithuanian ones on eBay so thought I'd ask here. I read somewhere there's a difference between the facelift and non-facelift cars TPMS but maybe somebody can advise on this?

Either way, if anybody has a set for any age of Model S in any condition, with or without tyres, they’d like to sell give me a shout.

Thanks in advance!
I have a set of 19 inch tyres for 2016 model for sale with Soto zero winters if your interested only used for one winter not one mark make me an offer if your interested can send you pics if you are serious my car is facelift aswell