Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted: Model S, 85/85D/90D/P85D, New England area, high mileage ok

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum, but a long time Tesla watcher. We finally need another car this summer/fall and I'm looking to buy a used Tesla Model S.

Location: outside of Boston, but willing to travel around New England or nearby.

Model: Model S, preferably 85D or P85D, but may settle for normal 85.
Years: Any
Mileage: "Experienced" (high mileage ok)

Price: Low (< $20-35k, possibly a bit higher)

Features:
- Strongly prefer Winter package
- Don't care about scratches, dents, or road rash.

Feel free to reach out! I live in Metrowest Boston. Thanks!

Interested in an Ap2 75D?

Thanks. At the moment I'm sticking with 85 or better for range, due to a certain long trip I make a few times a year.

Otherwise I'll just go with the Chevy Bolt I'm looking at (half the price) - I may go for it no matter what, actually, given all that I've read on the forum(!).

I'm beginning to think that using a gas engine for long trips may be much smarter, money wise, than electric - assuming it's a Prius or such. I think Tesla really shines for those with hyper long commutes, though, where you're in the car for 90+ minutes a day and don't want that to be a terrible 90 minutes.

Btw, I can't change the name of the thread, but my interests have evolved and I'm now looking for a 2016-2017 75D or 90D, Ap1 or Ap2. Still require cold/winter package, as well as sunroof. Prefer blue/tan or silver/tan, and prefer sound package and coil springs. But I'll probably have to sacrifice at least 1 of those things.

I know it's a hot market now so I may buy a 11yo $7k prius and get the exact car I want next year for $5-12k less than this year. I'm guessing that's the smarter move, though would love to get it this year 😊

Btw, I can't change the name of the thread, but my interests have evolved and I'm now looking for a 2016-2017 75D or 90D, Ap1 or Ap2. Still require cold/winter package, as well as sunroof. Prefer blue/tan or silver/tan, and prefer sound package and coil springs. But I'll probably have to sacrifice at least 1 of those things.

I know it's a hot market now so I may buy a 11yo $7k prius and get the exact car I want next year for $5-12k less than this year. I'm guessing that's the smarter move, though would love to get it this year 😊
I have a late 16/early 17 75D, AP2/EAP, 49k miles. Red/Black. And similar 16/early 17 60, AP2/EAP, 82k miles. Both have Free Superchargering for life.