Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WANTED: Model S 85 or 90 (Las Vegas, So Cal, or Phoenix)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Las Vegas. We are looking for a low miles Model S. You must be the original owner since I'll likely want to purchase the Extended Service Agreement warranty and have it transferred.

Battery: 85 or 90
Color: Red (prefered), Blue, or white
Interior: Cloth (prefered), Vegan leather, or black leather.
Options: AutoPilot prefered, but open to anything.
Dual motor or RWD, no preference (it doesn't rain much here, so we could use the trunk space, but traction never hurts).

Thanks, I'm subscribed to EV-CPO but the best deals are probably found private party. I appreciate your help though.

I have a 2013 S85 RWD, Dolphin Grey, grey leather interior. 48100 miles. Air suspension, pano, LTE upgrade, Evannex center console, premium sound. 19 inch tires which have 12000 miles on them. Parcel shelf, dual chargers.,,$56000 obo. If interested I can send pics. I'm selling to purchase an X or a new S, haven't decided yet. I'm in NorCal