Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted: Model S Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am curious if anyone has purchased the aftermarket spoilers off ebay... and what they think.

here is a link... Tesla Model s Black Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler Wing Lip Factory Style | eBay

Yeah, I bought one.
Uh....well, you certainly get what you pay for. Aside from a lot of them being glossy/carbon fiber instead of the opaque/carbon fiber of the OEM ones, they look exactly the same.

HOWEVER.

You ARE paying less than half for the OFF chance that the spoiler will be JUST a little bent, enough to not sit snuggly fit on the trunk.
Which is what happened to me. :(

But a lot of 3M tape later, it's kinda worth it. Yeah.

If you are ok with taking minor risks, then go for it.
But if you one of THOSE people that ....like, won't buy a used computer.....or will only buy brand new furniture......
well, these spoilers aren't for you.

-Ronnie