Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WANTED: PHX, ARIZONA Shoot video X P100D(17) ,Custom S P90DL(2016.5), Custom Mustang, Custom Accord

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is trying to increase their exposure, build a portfolio, practice directing/producing/filming and have some fun doing it, all while having some amazing custom cars at your disposal.

Looking for someone in the Phoenix, AZ area who has production experience and equipment, too shoot video/take pictures of a Custom Honda Accord 2D V6 w/HFP KIT Vossen Rims ($45,000), Custom Ford Mustang ($60,000), Custom Tesla Model S (Black Widow) 2016.5 P911DL (P90DL) with New Version 3 Battery Just Installed ($175,000) , Custom 2017 Tesla Model X P100D ($180,000) and 1971 Monte Carlo.

I have a Draggy Device that can record 0-60 Mph times, 1/4 Mile times, etc and can share them with the World. We will be doing 0-60 Mph times and races too see which cars post what times etc. We also have some special effect items like smoke grenades with color etc for different camera shots and effects.

We will probably shoot out in East Mesa area with the Mountains in the background, and where we can test speed, acceleration, handling, and just overall performance of the different model vehicles.

It won't let me uploads Pictures for some reason so I will try to make a link to pictures of all the vehicles.

Tesla Model S P911DL after Full Detail Ceramic Coating and Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/HFP KIT Detailed w/Protective High Glaze Paint Protection

Custom Tesla Model S P911DL - Album on Imgur

Will add pics or links of the other cars tonight/tomorrow

This is a great opportunity for someone who is trying to increase their exposure, build a portfolio, practice directing/producing/filming and have some fun doing it, all while having some amazing custom cars at your disposal.

Looking for someone in the Phoenix, AZ area who has production experience and equipment, too shoot video/take pictures of a Custom Honda Accord 2D V6 w/HFP KIT Vossen Rims ($45,000), Custom Ford Mustang ($60,000), Custom Tesla Model S (Black Widow) 2016.5 P911DL (P90DL) with New Version 3 Battery Just Installed ($175,000) , Custom 2017 Tesla Model X P100D ($180,000) and 1971 Monte Carlo.

I have a Draggy Device that can record 0-60 Mph times, 1/4 Mile times, etc and can share them with the World. We will be doing 0-60 Mph times and races too see which cars post what times etc. We also have some special effect items like smoke grenades with color etc for different camera shots and effects.

We will probably shoot out in East Mesa area with the Mountains in the background, and where we can test speed, acceleration, handling, and just overall performance of the different model vehicles.

It won't let me uploads Pictures for some reason so I will try to make a link to pictures of all the vehicles.

Tesla Model S P911DL after Full Detail Ceramic Coating and Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 w/HFP KIT Detailed w/Protective High Glaze Paint Protection

This will be on Saturday 2nd February

" BLACK WIDOW " 2017 Tesla Model S P90DL

I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and would be down to shoot some footage of the cars racing!!

Took a few pictures of my friends mustang, unfortunately it was at night but you can see it's a nice custom mustang with a original color scheme and a lot of aftermarket work done. He says it gets 700 hp to the rear wheels, so it should def be quick. I also included some more pictures of mine hopefully I can post them in the post and not have to add a link. I will be putting my Black Widow Arachnid Rims back on but I needed to take pics with the Turbines as I am/was trying to sell it.

DSC00160.JPG
DSC00159.JPG
DSC00158.JPG
DSC00150.JPG
DSC00147.JPG
DSC00148.JPG
DSC00141.JPG
DSC00138.JPG
DSC00130.JPG
DSC00129.JPG