Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted - Project Model S w Autopilot - No Title Needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are proposing here is not only dishonest but illegal.
You are party to defrauding the bank/finance company.
You are not just an innocent party, but are publicly encouraging someone to partner with you in this fraud. And have left the record here.
When the bank comes to the seller to repo the vehicle, he's going to have no option but to tell them that he "sold" it to you.
They will take it from you and you will be left with nothing. Unless you are planning to hide your identity or part out the vehicle before they find you. You can try to convince yourself that this is not illegal and you are just trying to help out some poor schmuck who is upside down on his loan, but you are wrong.

Reactions: Sylvius
I agree with the others in this thread, the person with the loan does not have the right to sell the car without the title. The terms of his loan would prevent it.

And if someone was hurting for money and needed to liquidate assets, they would of course attempt to sell the asset for the highest possible price. There is no way the OP can obtain a car of his description that far below market value. It will not happen.

I agree with the others in this thread, the person with the loan does not have the right to sell the car without the title. The terms of his loan would prevent it.

And if someone was hurting for money and needed to liquidate assets, they would of course attempt to sell the asset for the highest possible price. There is no way the OP can obtain a car of his description that far below market value. It will not happen.

It won't happen, legally.

It's quite possible he could buy a stolen car @ that price. I believe a pair of Teslas were stolen recently in Europe.

Need autopilot and vehicle to be functioning properly. Cosmetically good. May well total the vehicle within several months to a year. Don't need title, so operating on private property. Have done this with other luxury cars. Guy worked with finance firms, and is clearly fine with dodgy schemes to hose creditors.

Where's Sherlock Holmes? I'd think some sort of movie, but I have a hard time seeing that a legitimate movie producer would act this way. I think??? It can't be something too far out on the dark side because nobody in that position would post on website like this.

Need autopilot and vehicle to be functioning properly. Cosmetically good. May well total the vehicle within several months to a year. Don't need title, so operating on private property. Have done this with other luxury cars. Guy worked with finance firms, and is clearly fine with dodgy schemes to hose creditors.

Where's Sherlock Holmes? I'd think some sort of movie, but I have a hard time seeing that a legitimate movie producer would act this way. I think??? It can't be something too far out on the dark side because nobody in that position would post on website like this.
Maybe a low-budget movie? Or the company hired to stage the stunt is charging the production company the cost of a new Tesla and then hoping to get one on the cheap instead and pocketing the difference? Or someone with an anti-Tesla agenda who wants to film (and post on YouTube) a contrived scenario where a Tesla, running on Autopilot, is made to crash into something?

$12,500 and it is all yours (red one). Since you are wrecking it I will include the blue one for a total of $20,000 These were produced in 2016 so they should have AP. There is a little stain from a juice box that spilled but most people will not notice. Only thing missing is the facelift and bio-defense mode.

*Please note that I do not have the title and the children are not included.

Tesla_Model_S_for_kids2_1835115_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.