TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wanted: tan weekender Moab bag

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Wshowell, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

i missed out on buying the one recently listed. Anyone interested in selling theirs?

2. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

Does anyone even have one and can provide a review of the quality, utility etc?

3. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

If I ever end up getting mine from like 2 referral programs ago, I'll PM you and see if you still want it.
    Thanks

4. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

Ha ha! Great and thank you. If I understand things correctly, the bags are made from unused leather scraps from interiors. I'd love a weekend bag that matches my tan seats. I believe Tesla now makes the seats in house so this would be my last chance to get a bag that matches my seats.

5. Uncle Paul

Uncle Paul Member

Saw one at the Fashion Valley showroom. Looked pretty good. Not fantastic, but a perfect match for the tan leather interior

6. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

I do lots of business air travel so I have the usual boring black wheeled roller board. When I have a business trip where I'll take Tesla (LA, San Diego, Vegas, San Fran, Santa Clara, Scottsdale) I'd like something unique. I think this fits the bill.

7. pox

pox Member

I have one, I like it but doesn't match anything I have. How much are you offering?

8. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

Hi Pox,
    The one I missed out on was $200 (it was brand new with tags) please send me a PM to discuss. Thanks

9. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

10. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

11. Wshowell

Wshowell Member

Looking for a Moab Weekender in gray (not the new style in brown but the old style). Anyone? PM if you have one and what you're willing to sell for.