Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WANTED: Tesla Owner(s) to display their cars @ CSULB's Earth Week 2010 (Apr 22 & 23)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there Tesla owners &/or friends thereof, let me start by saying I've joined this forum with an agenda. :eek: :wink:

I happen to be a student of Environmental Science & Policy as well as Communications at Cal-State Long Beach where I also happen to be the the President of an on-campus Honour Society (Golden Key International Honour Society). :rolleyes:

Currently, I'm using my platform (as GK President) to support as many eco-ed focused activities as possible. The next "big thing" coming up is Earth Week 2010 (April 17-24) and on April 22 & 23 we are inviting eco-vendors, activist community members, other on-campus orgs & so forth to participate in a variety of ways. This is where the connection comes in...

I'm really (really REALLY) hoping to coordinate a situation where one or two area Tesla owners bring their amazing cars to campus and have them on display for our 40,000+ student body to see up close & personal. They'd be protected/cordoned off to whatever degree the owner(s) prefer, but I feel the "cool factor" of the Tesla Motors concept is an ideal draw for the demographic I'm surrounded by -- college-educated/aged young people who might otherwise not associate "green" with "cool" per se.

If you or any of your (Tesla owner) car co-horts might be interested in getting involved/participating,m I would LOVE to talk with you A.S.A.P. I can be reached by emailing: [email protected] so email me at your convenience or feel free to forward my contact information to anyone you feel might be willing.

Thank you in advance for considering my concept -- I look forward to hearing from you soon! Meantime, peace & all the good stuff!
~Summer

Attachments

• - - - Golden Key Officers (Summer, Tracey & Chizuru) 2009-2010.jpg
    - - - Golden Key Officers (Summer, Tracey & Chizuru) 2009-2010.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 165
5 days later and nobody responds to her? Are y'all averse to strangers?

Summer- Sounds very interesting, unfortunately for me to get to Long Beach in the middle of the week is not feasible. But with 1000 Roadsters on the road, I hope one ponys up to your watering hole for the cause. I will try to direct e-mail some others as well. All the best! --Ian :wink: