Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted: Tesla with 2 rear facing seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_9093.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG

I am considering selling my S P90D to upgrade to an S100D due to frequent 200 mile round trips.

Fully loaded:
Lifetime free supercharging
Ludicrous Enabled
Metallic Silver
Black/Carbon Fiber Interior
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Dual Charger (80A)
Winter package
Original AutoPilot
Ultra HiFi sound
Two sets of floor mats
*Rear Facing Seats
Added the new center console
More features

22k highway miles between Rochester and Minneapolis

Will consider offers

I'm in Baltimore area.

2014-60kWh 45,000 miles
Two sets of wheels and tires
21" Turbines and 19" Cyclones
Red Multi-Coat with Paint Armor
Pristine condition, hardly ever seen a drop of rain
Rear Facing Seats
Fog Lights
Chrome Accents in Frunk and Trunk
Black textile seats
Tech Package
Pano-Rood
Obeche Wood
Red Calipers
SuperCharing
Carbon Fiber exterior accents
Lighted T

Would consider parting with this for $45,000

I'm selling my 2013 Model S (Performance 85 KWh) with 27,000 miles on it. The car has pretty much every extra available at the time. Black outside, beige inside, piano black interior trim, 22" gray wheels. Delivered to me on March 31, 2013, and has been trouble-free for four years. Recently had a full annual checkup by Tesla and has two new rear tires (fronts are about 50%).

KBB estimates the value of this car at roughly $55,000 to $56,500. The car is located in Miami, FL. PM me if interested in greater detail.

EDIT: I should also note that my car lives in an air-conditioned garage, and that I don't drive much (obviously, given only 27K miles in 4 years), so I only charge to 75% normally and then full-charge to 100% about 4-5 times a year to balance the pack. The result is that my battery still shows 260 miles of rated charge when I do a full charge: 98% of original capacity. This gives you an idea of what condition you should expect to see on this car.

Last edited: