TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wanted to buy Model S P85D or P90D

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by JayTee, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Vegas

Vegas Member

That's a very similar car to mine, but I'm on almost 87,000 Klms - it's been a great car for the past 3.5 years. In my opinion you can buy with confidence from Tesla.

2. JayTee

JayTee Member

161k seems expensive for a 2015 p90d. They had a 2018 P100D demo this morning listed at 178k drive away which seems way better value but its sold already. Currently another white p100d for 185k.

3. Tension

Tension Member

Yeah they're definitely asking too much.

4. GeorgeSymonds

GeorgeSymonds Member

5. Dilz

Dilz Member

but it will go back up tomorrow...

I have noticed that the price on the used / demo cars fluctuate on a daily basis. The price is at its lowest on Friday, and then its highest on Saturday. I guess they know that people tend to do their car shopping on Saturdays.

Dilin

6. GeorgeSymonds

GeorgeSymonds Member

That site will tell us but it’s only showing one way at the moment

7. Mikeisnomech

Mikeisnomech Member

George seems to have a point, that car has gone down again. Seems a useful resource if you're looking to buy, shame it doesn't have cars listed on carsales etc. but then non of the inventory sites seem to do that.

8. Dilz

Dilz Member

I stand corrected...

This one seems to be heading south further each day. After I purchased my one, I was looking to buy another one for my brother, and that's when I noticed the weekly fluctuations.

9. Mikeisnomech

Mikeisnomech Member

Its still falling another week on - I love the graphic showing the price history.

• Funny x 1