Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted: Wheels and/or Tires that look good on WHITE P85D, 21" or even 19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did not like the wheel and tire options that Tesla had for my new car so I am looking for some really cool wheels and/or tires for my White P85D. :love: I know that tie tirerack.com sell some turbine wheels with tires much cheaper than the Tesla option was, but I wanted to see what else people thought would look good on a white P85D. (apparently the owner of tirerack.com owns 2 Teslas) Although I like the turbine wheels I would think that they should be either white or black to go on a white car, but I wanted to know what everyone else thought would look the best. Tell me what you got to sell or what you think I should buy?:scared:

I have a set 'Favourited' for my S85D;
pur-rs05-silver-custom-wheels-01-128x128.jpg

http://www.vibemotorsports.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=9048

Depending on the colour palette that I get to choose from when I do end up ordering will change the 'look' of this rim (I LOVE dark Green car paint) I really like the look of rims that are dark on the insides and 'machined' on the face.

Like this;
ace-convex-matte-black-machined-wheels-02-128x128.jpg

If I save long enough, I'd like to try and save up for this airbrush job, not exact of course;
Emerald Car Paint.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love: :rolleyes::tongue:

@ggenge here's a P85D with our forged matte grey TS112+ (21x9.0" front / 21x8.5 rear)
62640fe2aa47c74a6ced014860d04bfd.jpg

P85D with forged matte black TS117+ (21x9.0" front / 21x8.5 rear)
c615292b3c2f008e945bdeddbf63519e.jpg

P85D with matte black 19"x8.5" TST
6c12f0b1233301f2f82017ca93cffea7.jpg

Our wheels are #alloriginal = you can use factory center cap, factory lug nuts, factory tpms and factory tires

Plenty of white Tesla Model S here in our gallery: Tesla Gallery and videos of aftermarket Tesla Model S

I did not like the wheel and tire options that Tesla had for my new car so I am looking for some really cool wheels and/or tires for my White P85D. :love: I know that tie tirerack.com sell some turbine wheels with tires much cheaper than the Tesla option was, but I wanted to see what else people thought would look good on a white P85D. (apparently the owner of tirerack.com owns 2 Teslas) Although I like the turbine wheels I would think that they should be either white or black to go on a white car, but I wanted to know what everyone else thought would look the best. Tell me what you got to sell or what you think I should buy?:scared:

Last edited:
Lexani Polaris 20"

Here are some Lexani Polaris, 20" rims I am selling, either with or without the tires.
The tires are Ultra High Performance Michelin Pilot Super Sport A/S (All season) 255/40/20.

I installed these on my Pearl White Tesla, an hour after delivery. I drove on them for less than a week and removed them for a Vossen set.
They make the car pop and are a head turner.

The Wheels retail for $413 each and have 99% tread at least.
The Tires retail for $388 each.

I'm selling the Lexani wheels for $1200.
The Michelin tires for $1100.

Thanks.

IMG_0464.jpg
IMG_0465.jpg
IMG_0467.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg