TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Wanted

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Pietrafesa, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Pietrafesa

Pietrafesa New Member

Greetings
    Anyone out there in tor around the Northeast want to sell their Tesla? I could be interested.
    Many thanks

2. ChargeIt!

ChargeIt! Member

See here: RAR'dster. The owner is in PA, the car currently at the California Auto Museum after its cross-country tour. (AFAIK not yet listed at auction.)

3. RenewAmericaRoadster

Renew America Roadster for Sale

Yes, that is correct. The RenewAmericaRoadtrip Roadster (we call it the RAR'dster) that just recently completed the historic roadtrip across the US, and is currently on display at the California Auto Museum, side by side with an EV-1 and other alternative fuel vehicles of note, as part of the CAM "Going Green" exhibit.

It will officially go on charity auction through CAM within a week but feel free to contact me with questions. It is in pristine condition even after 6200 gentle miles, having been fully checked out by Tesla following the tour, and it is still arguably the greenest car in America.

See links below.

Regards,

Michael Craner
    [email protected]
    610-212-1253

4. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

#6 doug, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
    Not sure posting email addresses is a good idea. Likely to get picked up by spam bots. Use the Private Message feature of the forum to pass your email on to interested parties.

5. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

6. edrush1

edrush1 New Member

Hi my name is Edward

I have a 2008 fully loaded limited edition Tesla roadster for sale ,it only has 800 miles on the clock brand new condition.

TESLA ROADSTER SPECS

Exterior Options:

Exterior Color - Glacier Blue

Hardtop - Matching body-colored carbon fiber hardtop

Tesla Paint Armor - The Tesla Paint Armor Kit covers all vulnerable areas of your Roadster’s paint. Made from Scotchgard Paint Protection Film, this rugged, crystal clear film protects against stone chips, bug damage, abrasion and weathering.

Interior Options:

Electronics Group – Includes upgraded stereo head unit w/ navigation, 7 speaker premium sound w/ subwoofer, Bluetooth compatibility,

Sirius Satellite radio & Home link door opener transmitter

- Touch-screen navigation system

- XM satellite radio

- Seven-speaker premium audio system

- Bluetooth cellular phone integration

- Mobile charging system

Floor mats - Tesla Motors Floor Mats are black with white embroidered Tesla Motors logos.

Interior colors - Premium, Cream Two-tone premium interior

Performance Options:

Wheels - Forged Tesla Wheels - Silver

Charging Options:

Home Connector - This is the fastest way to charge your Roadster and ideal to install in your garage. You can fully recharge your car – from empty to full – in less than 4 hours. This is the most “intelligent” connector making it ideal for long-term storage. Any certified electrician can install this unit.

Spare Connector - This connector is included with your tesla roadster and is great for topping off after neighborhood commutes. It conveniently plugs into any conventional household outlet. Many Roadster owners consider this their “spare” connector to keep in their trunk/at work.

VIN 5YJRE11B581000214

If your interested in this car please feel free to contact me ,i'm located in CA, USA

001-310-895-3538

Asking prices $90,000

Kind regards

Edward