Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Renew America Roadster for Sale

Greetings
Anyone out there in tor around the Northeast want to sell their Tesla? I could be interested.
Many thanks

Yes, that is correct. The RenewAmericaRoadtrip Roadster (we call it the RAR'dster) that just recently completed the historic roadtrip across the US, and is currently on display at the California Auto Museum, side by side with an EV-1 and other alternative fuel vehicles of note, as part of the CAM "Going Green" exhibit.

It will officially go on charity auction through CAM within a week but feel free to contact me with questions. It is in pristine condition even after 6200 gentle miles, having been fully checked out by Tesla following the tour, and it is still arguably the greenest car in America.

See links below.

Regards,

Michael Craner
[email protected]
610-212-1253

Hi, We have a 2008 Tesla Roadster in Ice Blue, Cream Leather Interior, Fully Loaded, 800miles on the clock, only 8months old, as new. It is Located in Los Angeles C.A and is ready for immediate sale. If you are interested please feel free to contact me for further details : [email protected] / 001 310 895 3538 thanks - Ed

Hi my name is Edward

I have a 2008 fully loaded limited edition Tesla roadster for sale ,it only has 800 miles on the clock brand new condition.

TESLA ROADSTER SPECS

Exterior Options:

Exterior Color - Glacier Blue

Hardtop - Matching body-colored carbon fiber hardtop

Tesla Paint Armor - The Tesla Paint Armor Kit covers all vulnerable areas of your Roadster’s paint. Made from Scotchgard Paint Protection Film, this rugged, crystal clear film protects against stone chips, bug damage, abrasion and weathering.

Interior Options:

Electronics Group – Includes upgraded stereo head unit w/ navigation, 7 speaker premium sound w/ subwoofer, Bluetooth compatibility,

Sirius Satellite radio & Home link door opener transmitter

- Touch-screen navigation system

- XM satellite radio

- Seven-speaker premium audio system

- Bluetooth cellular phone integration

- Mobile charging system

Floor mats - Tesla Motors Floor Mats are black with white embroidered Tesla Motors logos.

Interior colors - Premium, Cream Two-tone premium interior

Performance Options:

Wheels - Forged Tesla Wheels - Silver

Charging Options:

Home Connector - This is the fastest way to charge your Roadster and ideal to install in your garage. You can fully recharge your car – from empty to full – in less than 4 hours. This is the most “intelligent” connector making it ideal for long-term storage. Any certified electrician can install this unit.

Spare Connector - This connector is included with your tesla roadster and is great for topping off after neighborhood commutes. It conveniently plugs into any conventional household outlet. Many Roadster owners consider this their “spare” connector to keep in their trunk/at work.

VIN 5YJRE11B581000214

If your interested in this car please feel free to contact me ,i'm located in CA, USA

001-310-895-3538

Asking prices $90,000

Kind regards

Edward