Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wanting a model Y from Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think anyone is sarcastic. The Tesla experience sucks I’m still waiting on my order and the dates whiplash and disappear. The cars are worth it despite the terrible customer service. If you can’t handle a 4 month wait, bs replies or no replies from your sales advisor, it’s good to be aware of that early rather than waiting a few months and finally giving up. It’s good you realize it.
From my own experience I have had nothing but great customer service. I have had the mobile tech people out a couple times right after we took possession of our 2022 M3P, once to replace the glove box and the last time to try and fix the trunk that would not open all the way. That is a long story that I have posted on here, but ultimately ended up with the car in their service shop for about 2 weeks while I drove a Model S loaner. Trunk repair story They fixed the trunk and everything else has been great. The reason I wanted to post this was to remind people that while the Tesla customer experience may not always be perfect you need to compare the experience to dealing with a regular car dealership. For example, if you show up to look at cars at a normal dealership you get pounced on by a bunch of hungry jackals, or having to take your car in for service or repair rather than ordering up service on your app and they come to your house (for most things). Also, with Tesla you have a fixed price structure set by the manufacturer not prices set by the whim of the dealership where they see how much they can get away with charging and will rip you. Again, Tesla is not perfect, but when compared to a normal dealership experience they are way better (from my experience and I am almost 60).

Status
Not open for further replies.