Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warm Silver Pictures (aka Titanium)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That looks great! Really having trouble understanding the name "Warm Silver", however. Is it just because Apple Watch Edition now has a trademark lock on every possible reference to the word "Gold"? ;)
Reminds me of the "warmgrey" colors that designers used to reference back in the 90s for software I was working on.

Well, that and Taupe sounds like a color your great aunt, the librarian, wears.

Well, if your aunt is Rebecca Romijn ......

tnt_the_librarians_social_image.jpg

And the name is back to being Titanium, a much better choice than warm silver.

And it looks like the color lineup has changed again. A new Midnight silver metallic just appeared.

Last edited:
I saw Titanium Metallic on a car for the first time today (as opposed to just a photo or a showroom paint sample). My wife and I both loved it, and if it had been available in 2013 we would have picked it instead of silver. It's a color that would look good with black or beige upholstery.

I asked my sales rep to contact me as soon as one arrives in the NY/CT area. Gotta see this color in person too.

I saw Titanium Metallic on a car for the first time today (as opposed to just a photo or a showroom paint sample). My wife and I both loved it, and if it had been available in 2013 we would have picked it instead of silver. It's a color that would look good with black or beige upholstery.
I liked it enough after seeing it in person to switch my 85D order from red. It seems to be a polarizing color, however, as there comments over on the Tesla forums that relate it to fad champagne and gold colors from the 1990s. It is in the eye of the beholder, I suppose, but I think you need to see it in person to make a judgement.

It is not for everyone, which suits me fine.

Besides, it should more or less match my titanium flask!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,438