Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warm Silver Pictures (aka Titanium)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks seesaw! Some of the titanium have to be delivered soon, and imagine we will see more pictures start popping up!

I'll contribute by posting a picture of my Titanium Metallic 70D's first supercharge in Chattanooga, TN this past week. (I work from home in Atlanta but have an office in Chattanooga that I visit occasionally, hence the charge before driving home.)

2015-06-02 19.02.36.jpg

Here are a couple pictures taken two days ago in the bright sunlight. This color looks quite brown in bright sunlight. In the second picture you can see it compared to the new midnight silver metallic in the foreground and the original silver. If you are considering this color IMO you should see it in person in various lighting before making your decision. Photos do not capture this color's nuances. I love some of the photos but in person it it is not nearly so interesting to my eye. So please see it in person before making up your mind. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
005.JPG

008.JPG

Titanium Color

View attachment 82696Don't ever call my beautiful Titanium, champagne or gold or an 80s color. Blasphemy.
I am getting 85D in Titanium color with black interior in few days. Right now my s in production stage. I pick up titanium when I seen in Toronto Tesla store and me and my wife we loved it. At beginning she was after Midnight Silver but after seeing Titanium, we sign for Titanium. Our test drive car was black but we own two black Honda's and we want change. After ordering Titanium I red so many forums and some people were compering new Tesla Titanium to old Volvo's or Toyota cars from 90. I got furious and start looking at other Tesla colors. I was thinking to change to flashy red so everybody will turn head but I could't make change because was too late and I am glad that I didn't why because it is not to many cars like mine on the road and mine I will call Sunshine because It is truly sunshine. When I get mine I will post some pictures. By the way this color is unique the pends on light it change.