For those X owners that have the auto-presenting doors turned on, make sure the doors re-close when you're at home and plugged in/charging. My X is parked such that sometimes when I'm walking through the house with my keys, the car will sense and pop open the door. It normally re-closes automatically (as designed) once I walk away and the key is out of range, but this weekend it didn't. I haven't received the diagnosis from tesla service yet, but I think somehow a confluence of events led to my closed garage being filled with a strong sulfur vapor and a dead X that had to get towed on a Saturday evening. I think it was a combo of : (1) the open door; (2) the car was actively charging; and (3) some other flaw led to the 12V battery being overcharged, resulting in a leaking battery. From what Google tells me, an overcharged 12V lead acid battery can leak and that's what creates the sulfur smell. What was concerning is that it happened in an enclosed garage and from what I've searched, the gas that's produced from overcharging is potentially flammable. Fortunately, I discovered it in time.