Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warning "Battery level exceeds charge limit"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called them, they called me back. Told them about how it would be peachy if the battery pack was closer to me.
One call back later: they are shipping my pack from Tesla Dublin to Tesla San Francisco.
YAY!
In the end, I had to call the San Francisco store to make them realize that pack sitting there was mine. The pack just showed up, and they had not ordered one, so they did not know what to do with this out-of-band process.
I dropped my car off a few days later just before last week's business trip. Picked up my car with its original pack (now minty fresh) this past Saturday. All is well, all good!

Reactions: bmah and MarkKW
In the end, I had to call the San Francisco store to make them realize that pack sitting there was mine. The pack just showed up, and they had not ordered one, so they did not know what to do with this out-of-band process.
I dropped my car off a few days later just before last week's business trip. Picked up my car with its original pack (now minty fresh) this past Saturday. All is well, all good!
Thanks for the update! I have a loaner pack and it is a year and counting!