Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Warning! Brooklyn Valet Only Supercharger Idle Fees

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Owners,

Just a word of warning to anyone wanting to charge at Brooklyn N12th Supercharger. Since its a valet only, you maybe charged excessive idle fees if they don't unplug your car. I have been a monthly spot holder there since I got the model 3 in 2018, Tesla always waived the idle fee since us owners have no control of when the valet moves and charges cars. As of July, I was charged over $1k in idle fees and Tesla keeps refusing to reimburse the fee. Anyone who has been charged an idle fee at this location please DM me.

• Informative
Reactions: willow_hiller
I read this article on Teslarati.com Tesla owner racks up $1147 in Supercharger idle fees at valet-only parking garage and it just makes me shake my head. Seriously are the Tesla customer service representatives not capable of indendent thought? In the day of twitter and the Internet did anyone at Tesla not seriously think that trying to charge someone a $1k+ Idle fee for a Valet on SC wasn't going to end in negative press for the company? Basically Tesla is handing news outlets a negative headline about Tesla for more Anti-Tesla FUD. Once again Tesla shoots themselves in the foot with bad customer service.